BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tabung Kawen.....heee

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4







Give me more lovin’ than I’ve ever had


Make it all better when I’m feelin’ sad


Tell me that I’m special even when I know I’m not






Make me feel good when I hurt so bad


Barely gettin’ mad, I’m so glad I found you


I love bein’ around you


You make it easy, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4






There’s only one thing to do


Three words for you I love you


There’s only one way to say


Those three words and that’s what I’ll do, I love you






Give me more lovin’ from the very start


Piece me back together when I fall apart


Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends






Make me feel good when I hurt so bad


Best that I’ve had, I’m so glad that I found you


I love bein’ around you


You make it easy, it’s as easy as

1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4






There’s only one thing to do


Three words for you I love you


There’s only one way to say


Those three words and that’s what I’ll do, I love you


I love you






You make it easy, it’s easy as

1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4






There’s only one thing to do


Three words for you I love you


There’s only one way to say


Those three words and that’s what I’ll do, I love you


I love you






1, 2, 3, 4


I love you


I love you.............................. :: MyViVa::









0 kritikan: